An individual or group committing itself irrevocably to a risky or revolutionary course of action is said to be “crossing the Rubicon” or "crossing the point of no return.” CJK Rubicon has crossed the Rubicon and strives to a commitment to excellence in providing financial and technology services to our clients.
It is written that once Julius Caesar crossed the Rubicon, he stated, "The die has been cast." CJK Rubicon has cast the die, has laid the foundation, and paved the road to the future by offering the consulting services of CJKR Consulting.
Crossing the Rubicon to a Commitment to Excellence
- Crossing the Rubicon: "Crossing the Rubicon," means to cross a point of no return. It refers to Julius Caesar and his army crossing the Rubicon River in 49 BC, which was considered an act of civil war.
- Commitment to Excellence: The slogan attributed to Al Davis of the Oakland Raiders. It is the motto that Al Davis maintained and wanted the team to maintain every day.
- Share the wealth of personal finance and investment knowledge so that everyone has the opportunity to cross the Rubicon to financial independence.
- Be the one-stop source where novice investors can get timely and relevant investment information.
- Develop logical processes for individual investors to improve their portfolio management through asset allocation.
- Provide clients with planning methods for college savings and retirement savings.
- Provide methods for clients to achieve higher returns through portfolio diversification.
- Develop quality cost-effective system proposals for home automation projects.
- Provide quality IT consulting services by deploying subject matter experts (SMEs) to every assignment.
- Provide clients with an online storefront to purchase products from the categories that are covered by CJK Rubicon / CJKR Consulting.
Executive Vice President
Senior Vice President
Rubicon - Craig Davenport, Sr.
Founder, President, Chief Investment Officer (CIO), and Chief Technology Officer (CTO)